Our Mission Statement
We believe that every individual deserves to be happy and feel good about themselves and others. We believe that every child, adult, couple and family has strengths and with support can achieve great things. With proper support and guidance Total Family Solutions seeks to strengthen families by providing strength based community behavioral and mental health services. Total Family Solutions believes that providing strength based individualized treatment is essential to meeting individual and family goals.
We believe that every individual has a right to receive quality based behavioral and mental health services that are strength based and focused on your unique needs. Our services focus on strategies for improving and strengthening your skills while identifying strategies that are effective for you while optimizing your level of functioning.
We believe that each individual's role in the treatment process is essential to successful achievement of therapy goals and long term growth.
Total Family Solutions is committed to providing quality services to children, youth, adults, couples and families.
Total Family Solutions provides high quality mental health and behavioral services throughout New Jersey; we offer intensive in community and outpatient services for children, adolescents, adults, couples and their families who reside in the tri state area. Services are individually developed to meet the unique needs of each situation. Therapy is short term and solution focused, utilizing a strength-based approach. Total Family Solutions corporate headquarters is located in Voorhees, NJ. Outpatient locations are in Vineland, Voorhees and Woodbridge, NJ.
- Intensive In-Community Services are provided by NJ licensed clinicians and are designed to assist children and families with mental health and behavioral health challenges, these services may include caregivers and other family members. Intensive In Community Services are short term, flexible and are provided in the home or community in accordance with an individual Plan of Care identifying both strengths and needs.
- Strength and Needs Assessments (Authorized through PerformCare) a comprehensive assessment describing a youth and family's circumstance that provides recommendations for paths to success including supports and services available within ones community.
- Outpatient Mental Health Services: treatment is provided at the Vineland, Voorhees, and Woodbridge offices. Services available to children, adult and families.
- Outpatient mental health services are provided at our Central and South Jersey Facilities. Appointments can be made by calling 856-772-5809
- Psychiatric Evaluations and Medication Management
- Behavioral Assistance Services are concrete, outcome-oriented interventions provided in accordance with a plan of care. Services are designed to help children and adolescents learn adaptive coping strategies and improve self-esteem, interpersonal relationships, communication skills, and anger management. The service is provided under the supervision of a licensed practitioner.
- Intensive in community services are provided by a licensed clinician and are designed to assist the child with his or her emotional and behavioral difficulties. Services may include caregivers and other family members. Services are flexible and provided in accordance with a plan of care.
- Bio-psychological social assessments / needs assessments are provided by a licensed clinician. They are conducted in the home to determine the level of care required and to recommend specific behavioral health services.
- Bio-psychosexual evaluations are provided by a licensed clinician.
- Court evalutaions are provided by a licensed clinician.
- Equine Therapy (coming soon to South Jersey)
Get In TouchContact Us
For information about employment or services, contact us directly at 856-772-5809 or click Contact Us.
Request an AppointmentRequest
For information about our Outpatient Mental Health Care services or to make an appointment, contact us directly at 856-772-5809 or click Request.